I’m a very skilled and experienced piano technician with a particular expertise in making grand pianos sound as good as they can. I essentially work by the hour and am one of the more expensive piano technicians in any area so I am best used when tone and touch is important.
- First hour: $150
- each additional hour: $100
- Tuning service call, new client and 1x/year: $250
- The above is a 2 hour service call that includes a variety of services depending on what the piano needs.
- additional tuning within 6 months: $200
- quick visit evaluation: $95
- Full day service: $850
*applicable taxes added to above.
Because of my factory experience, I am very fast and can get a lot done over the course of a normal 1 1/2 to 2 hour service call. I don’t charge additional “ala carte” for pitch raises or repairs.
I am happy to speak or email you about your particular situation. Phone is often best but I’m like everybody else and can’t always pickup. I prefer email to text but will respond as I can to either.
I can often tell a great deal from a couple of simple cell phone photos texted to me.